Monday, January 9, 2023

November 2011- (Back post)

So I just found some pictures that I forgot I had. I thought some of them were just fantastic, so forgive me for "back blogging". These are from things we did last year in November.
In November, I ran a half marathon! It was a lot of fun, except for the running part. But besides that, it was such a fun trip! Our group had a great time driving down to Arkansas, going out to dinner, talking in the hotel, and then after the race we were all relieved and excited and exhausted together. So here are some pictures of my hotel room. It was so pretty! Also, I put up some really gross pictures of my toes after the race. Sorry, you were warned. I lost three toenails in the process, but thankfully they are all grown back now.
Marissa likes dresses, not just in November, but really all the time. We happened to go dress shopping and this dress was her very favorite, but a little too frilly for our needs. Our compromise was taking a picture of her in the dress.
Marissa and William had a piano recital in November. They both have been playing for several years and they both enjoy it a lot. They have two recitals a year.
We also had a visit from our cousins! Tyler, Sarah, Lily, and Ivy came out for Thanksgiving. It was a great trip. Tyler and I ran a 10k on Thanksgiving (less than a week after my half-marathon and at a loss of another toenail). The kids all wanted to get in on it too, but we decided to have our own race at our house. We ran around the block a couple times.
We also went to Imo's (of course). And we hung out with Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment