Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Meet Marissa's Dolls

Marissa has a knack for naming her dolls, bears, babies, horses, etc. And once she has named something, she is very consistent about calling it by its given name. So, I thought I would post a picture with some of her best named toys. She has all of these on her bed right now. The big pink bear, which is actually my bear from when I was two, but she has recently renamed "Mama Baby Day." "Baby Day" is the little yellow bear sitting in the front on the right. The cabbage patch kid sitting in the middle is named "Loves Play-dough." The brown horse on the right is full name "Pony Leg Bubble Pony," but for short "Bubble Pony." The last little puppy was named this morning and his name inspired me to write this little ditty about this cute habit of Marissa's. "Scat-a-scat Mini" is a new favorite of mine. Seriously, I have no idea how she comes up with this stuff.





William just got a new comforter set a couple weeks ago and I thought I would put a picture up of that also. It is just lovely. He takes very good care of it. And just fyi, William isn't big about making up names for his toys. But if he starts, I will definitely send a newsflash about it.

3 comments:

  1. Pony Leg Bubble Pony=the best name ever given to a toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she keeps this habit for life. I can't WAIT to see what she names her kids!

    Also, that's a cute comforter of William's.

    Loves Play-Doh...hahahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she keeps it up too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete