Saturday, March 3, 2012

An attempt to put something meaningful onto my blog

I recently realized (just now) that I haven't blogged in a good long while. That isn't to say that I haven't had anything to say, but it is to say that I have been really quite busy. Not that everyone isn't busy, everyone is busy and yet everyone else seems to make time to blog. Not me. I think I'm better at blogging during the summer when I'm not in school. Fortunately, this current semester, which ends On May 4, is my last semester, hopefully, of school. I will officially receive a master's degree on May 4 and I hope to never think about another master's program again.

So just to recap my lame excuse for not blogging for a good long while, I have been in school. Also I have been staying up very late and getting up too early. Also I have been training for another half marathon. Also I have been very involved with homeschooling my kids, as well as working for two of my professors. At any rate, there has been a lot going on in my life. Fortunately, it is awesome.

I now end this silly blog with a promise of future effort in attempting to fill this blog with more meaningful stuff and cute pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I will hold you to your promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY new blogpost! YAY almost done with school! YAY meaningful stuff and cute pictures! Come visit us! I promise not to get sick!

    ReplyDelete